Division of Student Life
AS OF JUNE 15TH, 2017, THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- We support the mission of the institution.
- We perform our jobs with enthusiasm and pride.
- We believe that serving others is an important and honorable action.
- We compliment the classroom instruction by facilitating engaging experiences which teach valuable life skills and prepare students to become contributing members of society.
- We encourage multiple viewpoints, open discourse, and a culture of civility, harmony and acceptance.
- We recognize the importance of involvement with the programs and services offered by the campus community and we make connections within the division and with others on campus to maximize the student experience and enhance student success.
- We model honesty and truth in our endeavors and we are ethical, transparent, and reliable in our actions.
Don't forget to Register to Vote
Go to https://www.sos.state.co.us/voter-classic/secuRegVoterIntro.do and register to vote. You will need a Colorado State Driver's License or ID Card issued by the Department of Revenue to register online. If you have not been issued either of these documents, you may still register to vote by using the paper voter registration form. Click here for a paper voter registration form. You will need to print and sign the form then return by fax, email, mail, or hand delivery. The deadline for voter registration is 29 days before Election Day.